• He is a psychologist, counselor, personality and skill development trainer, motivational speaker and yoga trainer.
• He has fifteen years of experience in various fields .i.e., academic, research, administration, industry and community with excellent leadership qualities.
• He has bestowed/concord with national award for teaching excellence by Indo American Education SUMIT – 2013.
•He has presented and participated more than 60 national and international seminars/conferences/workshops/symposiums sponsored by AICTE, UGC, DST, ICMR etc., conducted by various universities and colleges.
• He has published 37 research/review papers in various national / international journals and he attended
• He visited number of schools, colleges and universities across the India and other countries to impart value based quality education with morals.
• He is acting as paper setter, evaluator and examiner for B.Pharm., M.Pharm., Pharm.D, Pharm.D(P.B), Pre-Ph.D and Ph.D courses of various colleges and universities.
• He conducted various government examination APPSC Grama panchayati exams, VRO and VRA Exams.
• He is recognized supervisor from JNTUA, Anantapur, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.....etc.
• He is acting as Board of studies member in universities and colleges.
• He organized number of national/international seminar, conferences, workshops, technical sessions and guest lectures.
• He has organized number of community service programs like AIDS, Diabetes, Swine flue, anti-drugs awareness programmes and also conducted clean and green plantation, yoga training ….etc to uplift the community.
• He is guiding students for their Ph.D programs, M.Pharm, B.Pharm degree in various fields of Pharmacy. The college provides quality education, inculcating good principles and values under his guidance.